What's new

nicotine in TC !!!!!!!

pal1dan

Postman
hi all

since i have started TC i have found that i get far more of a nicotine rush from the same amount of juice than i get using my dripper in power mode

my juice is at 1.5% tested this last few days

is TC better at vaping nic ??

I think dripping 15mg juice would hit hard no matter if your in wattage or temp mode

Personally, I've not really noticed any discernable difference in nic strength when using TC mode as opposed to normal wattage mode.

hi all

since i have started TC i have found that i get far more of a nicotine rush from the same amount of juice than i get using my dripper in power mode

my juice is at 1.5% tested this last few days

is TC better at vaping nic ??
It shouldn't make any difference - Are you sure it's 1.5% Juice as thats 15mg which would be pretty strong in a dripper...

The only thing I could think is that because you have the temperature under control you might be taking longer draws, when I vape in wattage it's usually the rising temp that makes me finish my draw a good couple of seconds earlier than I do in TC.

The only thing I could think is that because you have the temperature under control you might be taking longer draws, when I vape in wattage it's usually the rising temp that makes me finish my draw a good couple of seconds earlier than I do in TC.

indeed i never thought about that bud

juice is 1.5 not 15mg lol

Back
Top Bottom