What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ni200 - Annealed or Tempered?

I'm not sure what you mean by "generate that info into .csv format", but when you click the DNA200 tab, there is a button below the graph which reads "Download TFR table as CSV". Click that, save it to your PC then import it to your device. Sorry if I'm not understanding you correctly.
Oh, and beware, it doesn't work with the Windows 10 Edge browser for some bizarre reason.

Thanks mate. Yes, by generate I meant "Download TFR table as .csv".

I saw the warning on Steamengine that it doesn't work in edge, but I don't use it anyway. I use Chrome or Firefox ;).

Thanks for info, just wanted to be sure I was downloading the correct file to upload to my devices.

I'm still debating whether to fully geek out and make my own custom screens etc for the DNA's lol ;).

I saw the warning on Steamengine that it doesn't work in edge, but I don't use it anyway. I use Chrome or Firefox ;).
I use Edge and didn't see the warning, until after crashing my browser about 5 times. :D

I'm still debating whether to fully geek out and make my own custom screens etc for the DNA's lol ;).
I recommend you fully geek out, create your own custom screens, then tell me how to do it. :D

Sorry...... I've watched a couple of videos of sorting out a .csv, etc....

...But the ones Im seeing, they're faffing aboit selecting a wire AND setting the specifics of how many wraps in the coil, etc, etc.

I just need to select the wire, check the graph, click on DNA and generate that info into .csv format yeh (please ;) ??????

Thanks.:).
Really is as simple as that, so is escribe really, just have a play with it without "uploading settings to device" and most of it is self explanatory. You can over complicate it if you want but it is not necessary to get a good vape.

As for themes...google dna200 themes and download!!! There are 100's out there, or just make your own images 128 pixels x 32 pixels, mono chrome and upload to device, jpeg's work

Last edited:
Really is as simple as that, so is escribe really, just have a play with it without "uploading settings to device" and most of it is self explanatory. You can over complicate it if you want but it is not necessary to get a good vape.

As for themes...google dna200 themes and download!!! There are 100's out there, or just make your own images 128 pixels x 32 pixels, mono chrome and upload to device, jpeg's work

Yup, thanks, have seen some of the theme's available :). I've pretty much got Escribe sussed, I just didn't want to upload the wrong files to the device, goof it up and cause problems ;).

I know how to make my own screens , I'm just pretty much THE crappiest artist in the nation lol. So anything I came up with would be more to personalise the actual fonts used. I'd read monochrome .bmp's were the recommended file type, but I've seen themes in jpg or png too, so they clearly work.

FYI gents,

I fired off an email to The Vape Mesh Co./The Crazy Wire Co. about clearly and concisely stating the TCR values and the possibility of including a..csv file with the precise values and information required for end users of Evolve DNA products under their product descriptions;. specifically for their NiFe variants of wire as there seems to be some confusion with the data of their NiFe variants.

They're going to update the product descriptions accordingly :). Their general manager who replied also stated that they've received several similar requests over the past couple of days lol. Any of you guys emailed them too lol??

They'll Tweet when added :). Bargain.

FYI gents,

I fired off an email to The Vape Mesh Co./The Crazy Wire Co. about clearly and concisely stating the TCR values and the possibility of including a..csv file with the precise values and information required for end users of Evolve DNA products under their product descriptions;. specifically for their NiFe variants of wire as there seems to be some confusion with the data of their NiFe variants.

They're going to update the product descriptions accordingly :). Their general manager who replied also stated that they've received several similar requests over the past couple of days lol. Any of you guys emailed them too lol??

They'll Tweet when added :). Bargain.
I think @allen had a similar response to his query. I've been wondering about who runs the steam engine site and whether they just add csv files etc from manufacturer provided info or whether they run their own tests. Also, would the crazy wire co have to apply to have their wires' values added to the site? Its good that they are addressing this now but really, it's a hell of an oversight also. What use a TC write without TCRs.

Yep, here's my reply:

I have been asked about the TCR reading a few times in the last couple of days. We are going to firm up these details and add them to the site in the next couple of days.
I have left it with our technical guys and we will announce through twitter when the info is added @CrazyWireCo @TheVapeMeshCo

Many thanks for the question. We need to know what we've missed so that we can improve our service. I appreciate it.
About the wire I must say that it’s hard for me to be sure. We certainly have stock straight off the shelf. Please confirm your address and I’ll have another sent to you.

I'd written explaining the tcr of 340 is way off

I think @allen had a similar response to his query. I've been wondering about who runs the steam engine site and whether they just add csv files etc from manufacturer provided info or whether they run their own tests. Also, would the crazy wire co have to apply to have their wires' values added to the site? Its good that they are addressing this now but really, it's a hell of an oversight also. What use a TC wire without TCRs.

Yep, here's my reply:

I have been asked about the TCR reading a few times in the last couple of days. We are going to firm up these details and add them to the site in the next couple of days.
I have left it with our technical guys and we will announce through twitter when the info is added @CrazyWireCo @TheVapeMeshCo

Many thanks for the question. We need to know what we've missed so that we can improve our service. I appreciate it.
About the wire I must say that it’s hard for me to be sure. We certainly have stock straight off the shelf. Please confirm your address and I’ll have another sent to you.

I'd written explaining the tcr of 340 is way off

Same one I got VERBATIM lol ;).

Back
Top Bottom