What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to TC

For TC, the only wire of any use to you from those is the SS 316L. Aim to get at least 0.25 Ohms for your dual builds and make them spaced coils. Throw the NI200 in the bin. There's nothing you can do with 26 gauge and it's a horrible wire in any gauge anyway. The rest are not suitable for TC.

Are the others ok for VW though? Is there any reason for the spaced coils? Temperature?

The wire set came today, what's the best of my tank/RDA to build a spaced SS coil for?

Won't the juice drip from the wick into the airflow intakes? I had that with the Triple and had to make longer coils.

Won't the juice drip from the wick into the airflow intakes? I had that with the Triple and had to make longer coils.
Can't imagine why it would. I'd pick the Kensei, personally. Nice 0.25 - 0.3Ohm 316L spaced build in there, gentle dry fire at 16 watts, wick it with very little resistance to pulling the cotton through, 50 watts, start at 450F and adjust from there. Sweet.

Back
Top Bottom