What's new

Narda gives normal flavor, need sublime flavor

michieltie

Initiate
Hey guys!

Just started temp control flavor. I have a Narda RDA with 26ga UD SS316L wire, 6 spaced wraps on 420F and 30W. It gives 0.45 ohm. I use flavors from Vape Dinner Lady, Glas and Cosmic Fog. I get flavor like I am used from a regular tank but not the sublime flavor I expected and want.

Can somebody please tell me what I do wrong? I even got a DNA75c Therion coming from china, but currently use my Voopoo Alpha One.

Where to start?

Firstly vaping in TC mode has nothing to do with flavour ..... not really, you may be able to get 'better' flavour if you think that your vape tastes best before it gets as hot as it usually does in wattage mode and use TC to keep the vape under that point without the ramp up of lowering the power.

Any reason you were expecting sublime flavour? ... it's a totally subjective comment and if it's no better than your tank how do you know you weren't getting 'sublime flavour' from that already?

The narda is a good RDA but your juice will still taste essentially the same whatever you put it in, it's not going to magically transform into something it isn't.... if you are looking for a stronger taste try closing the airflow a bit.

also I'd up the power a bit if you are vaping at 420f

Were you expecting the step from “normal” to “sublime” moving from a tank to an rda? If so I think you might be disappointed I’m afraid, I’ve not noticed the effect of flavour being orders of magnitude better with the rda’s I’ve tried. But then, I prefer tanks personally.

Moved the coil up a little and problem almost solved. Noticed my Voopo isn't very accurate so now I am hyping for my DNA mod.

Try to get a slam cap for your Narda, I found it improves the flavour but even with the stock cap I still get a great vape.

The Narda is a slippery little eel. It is very capable, but the vape drops off a cliff it everything isn't optimal

Angsty, from Plumes of Hazard did a good build video if you're into the perpendicular style of coiling.

For me the secret was 3mm, or even 3.5mm coils

Yeah, I noticed! Still getting closer. Now I have a 3mm 8 wrap spaced coil. 45 watts. Also I make sure that if I look through the airflow, I don't see the coil. Most of my cake flavors aren't optimal but my fruity ones are tasting damn good now.

Yeah, I noticed! Still getting closer. Now I have a 3mm 8 wrap spaced coil. 45 watts. Also I make sure that if I look through the airflow, I don't see the coil. Most of my cake flavors aren't optimal but my fruity ones are tasting damn good now.
45 watts seems high to me. I use the around half that. I like a cool vape though...

Back
Top Bottom