What's new

MTL and temp control

Good news all round. I presume the 12mg juice I usually use will be ok still?
Yes, you should get the same amount of vapour as you're used to, just with more control over the temperature of it.

Oh, and whack the wattage up a bit to get your coil up to temp at a decent rate. I imagine somewhere in the 20-30 watts range might give better results @danb?

20W is plenty. I use NiFe30 and NiFe48 in Kayfun mini V3s. I build around 0.18 Ohm, set to 20W and the device throttles back to 12-15W during the vape.

@bidley keep an eye on your resistance readings with the KF4. The spring of eternal despair in the base can cause erratic resistance fluctuations and totally balls up a TC vape. I gave up with mine (Infinity clone) and donated it to the raffle because it was utterly useless in TC mode for me. KF3/5 are great though.

20W is plenty. I use NiFe30 and NiFe48 in Kayfun mini V3s. I build around 0.18 Ohm, set to 20W and the device throttles back to 12-15W during the vape.

Good stuff, thanks. Might SS need a little more welly to ramp up than NiFe?

@bidley keep an eye on your resistance readings with the KF4. The spring of eternal despair in the base can cause erratic resistance fluctuations and totally balls up a TC vape. I gave up with mine (Infinity clone) and donated it to the raffle because it was utterly useless in TC mode for me. KF3/5 are great though.
Great info, thanks dude.

My KF is genuine, and has the updated spring so isn't quite as bad as the older models. I'll bear that in mind though! In any case I've got clones of the 5/Mini v3 coming anyway, so experimentation beckons.

Back
Top Bottom