What's new

Mod not recognising coil is 316l

DMAN

Achiever
Got myself a Hugsvape Lotus, and set it up with a couple of claptons I use in other RTAs. The DNA mod is not enabling Replay, even though I use these coils in other RTAs without any problems. I tried it on another DNA mod to rule out the mod. It works fine in Power mode.
Any ideas?

Replay might not be set correctly in escribe. I'm guessing your using the Lotus as it was out of the box. The default files might not be set up correctly. If yo plug a DNA mod into escribe, make a note of the settings in the Replay profile & use these in the Lotus.

Replay might not be set correctly in escribe. I'm guessing your using the Lotus as it was out of the box. The default files might not be set up correctly. If yo plug a DNA mod into escribe, make a note of the settings in the Replay profile & use these in the Lotus.
Not understanding mate. The mods work perfectly with other RTAs using Replay.

Not understanding mate. The mods work perfectly with other RTAs using Replay.
The default set up files vary between manufacturers. Are you saying the Lotus works in Replay with other atties, or the atty your trying to use on the Lotus works on other DNA mods but not the Lotus. If it's the first then the issue is with the build in the atty, maybe too low resistance.

The default set up files vary between manufacturers. Are you saying the Lotus works in Replay with other atties, or the atty your trying to use on the Lotus works on other DNA mods but not the Lotus. If it's the first then the issue is with the build in the atty, maybe too low resistance.
The Lotus is the atty.

Apologies. Just googled the Lotus & it's an RTA. Some atties do not play nicely with Replay. There's a list on the Evolv forums.

Apologies. Just googled the Lotus & it's an RTA. Some atties do not play nicely with Replay. There's a list on the Evolv forums.
I'll away and add the Lotus, It is a new tank, so probably not there.

Just recheck your build, screws tight etc. Also some people are getting inconsistent Replay function, & are setting the Replay profile to "Allow dubious coils" instead of "Allow viable coils".

Just recheck your build, screws tight etc. Also some people are getting inconsistent Replay function, & are setting the Replay profile to "Allow dubious coils" instead of "Allow viable coils".
I checked all the screws and made sure the 510 pin was tight.
I'll just use it in power mode on another mod with some Ni80 coils I have as it gives a nice vape.

Back
Top Bottom