What's new

Lostvape epetite - anyone else had problems

danb

Achiever
Mine died today after a grand total of.......

2 months

It was acting a bit odd today at work, restarting while I was using it. So I laid off it, got home and it won't turn on and is not recognised in escribe. Board fried I guess.

Well pissed off. Apparently Warranty is only valid with original packaging (say Lostvape), which I didn't keep.

That'll teach me not to buy Dicodes. I've only had 2 mods develop board problems, both DNAs - the other was a DNA75, though that did go strong for a year or so as my main mod.

2 months

It was acting a bit odd today at work, restarting while I was using it. So I laid off it, got home and it won't turn on and is not recognised in escribe. Board fried I guess.

Well pissed off. Apparently Warranty is only valid with original packaging (say Lostvape), which I didn't keep.

That'll teach me not to buy Dicodes. I've only had 2 mods develop board problems, both DNAs - the other was a DNA75, though that did go strong for a year or so as my main mod.

hit up evolv, they'll sort it for you

Mine's been good ... it's about 6 or 7 months old now.

As wattforit says, contact Evolv, they'll sort it out for you.

2 months

Evolv will repair the board for you, get in touch with them through the Evolv forum...

Back on the VT75 now and the battery manhole cover from hell.

Yup, Evolv sent me the form through today. Good bunch. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom