What's new

ITT: you convince me to try TC!

SS gives a better vape even in power mode, switching up to TC isn't that much of an improvement, and with a poor chip can even make it worse.

If you have a Yihi or Evolve mod it's worth a try, but there must be others that are up to it.

Agree on this, I always use SS in power mode, exclusively.

The trick is to try all things so that you will then be in a position to decide which you like best.

I have tried tc, I didn’t notice any perceptible improvement, in fact I think I prefer the characteristics of power mode, personally.

However, my view is that because something is new or apparently more advanced doesn’t in any way mean it is an improvement. I use power mode and never have problems with dry hits or cotton catching fire. I don’t see any advantage in a mod limiting temperature instead of just simply supplying power when there’s not really any perceived problem of temperature getting too high in the first place.

If there's no perception of your temp getting too high then I agree, it's pointless.... for me after about 4 or 5 seconds, it's getting noticeably too hot which sometimes limits my enjoyment of vaping. ... because I might like a 6 or 7 second pull on my vape.

another solution would be an analogue fire button, because with current technology it's either on or off, if it were pressure sensitive or a trigger style you could regulate the power yourself.

However, my view is that because something is new or apparently more advanced doesn’t in any way mean it is an improvement. I use power mode and never have problems with dry hits or cotton catching fire. I don’t see any advantage in a mod limiting temperature instead of just simply supplying power when there’s not really any perceived problem of temperature getting too high in the first place.

If there's no perception of your temp getting too high then I agree, it's pointless.... for me after about 4 or 5 seconds, it's getting noticeably too hot which sometimes limits my enjoyment of vaping. ... because I might like a 6 or 7 second pull on my vape.

another solution would be an analogue fire button, because with current technology it's either on or off, if it were pressure sensitive or a trigger style you could regulate the power yourself.

youre tredding on thin guage here fellas! lets keep this civil and respect the subjectivity of the discussion.

TC ... it's either the answer to your prayers or a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

another couple of benefits though, resistance becomes almost irrelevant enabling you to build the perfect size coil for your atty and wicking becomes far easier to gauge if it's 'right' .... for me both those things are what really got me into RTA's it just makes building and getting on with them far easier.

Back
Top Bottom