What's new

ITT: you convince me to try TC!

Human nature dictates that some people don't like change. Even when the evidence is irrefutable, they continue with what they're used to.

Some though, are always looking for the next best thing and are prone to exaggerating the differences.

I feel that SS in temperature mode is Galaxies better than Kanthal.

Which type are you?

Human nature dictates that some people don't like change. Even when the evidence is irrefutable, they continue with what they're used to.

Some though, are always looking for the next best thing and are prone to exaggerating the differences.

I feel that SS in temperature mode is Galaxies better than Kanthal.

Which type are you?

lmao "galaxies better"

im almost convinced but why is it better, what does it change objectively? see the idea in my head for how temp control works would be that if say i went outside on a cold day with much cooler air hitting my coils i would still get a vape as satisfying and consistent as when im indoors because the device would know the difference. But in reality i dont know what it does.

Don’t let them convince you. Power mode is perfectly functional. Unless you’re vaping burnt cotton all the time with power mode, there is no need for TC. Simplicity is best, if it works. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. Minimalism is the future.

SS gives a better vape even in power mode, switching up to TC isn't that much of an improvement, and with a poor chip can even make it worse.

If you have a Yihi or Evolve mod it's worth a try, but there must be others that are up to it.

lmao "galaxies better"

im almost convinced but why is it better, what does it change objectively? see the idea in my head for how temp control works would be that if say i went outside on a cold day with much cooler air hitting my coils i would still get a vape as satisfying and consistent as when im indoors because the device would know the difference. But in reality i dont know what it does.

It only really does 2 things

It limits the temperature of your vape as you take a pull.
It enables you to eliminate ramp up

in short it allows the first second of your pull to be the same as the last second.

It's a solution to the first second being too weak and the last second being too hot.

Don’t let them convince you. Power mode is perfectly functional. Unless you’re vaping burnt cotton all the time with power mode, there is no need for TC. Simplicity is best, if it works. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. Minimalism is the future.

Yes, we should never have stopped living in caves.

honestly i dont we should have lol but thats just my very unpopular opinion but i appreciate the analogy in this instance. thanks for the serious replies guys i guess il have to make the effort to hold two buttons and then click my dna twice :beerchug

However, my view is that because something is new or apparently more advanced doesn’t in any way mean it is an improvement. I use power mode and never have problems with dry hits or cotton catching fire. I don’t see any advantage in a mod limiting temperature instead of just simply supplying power when there’s not really any perceived problem of temperature getting too high in the first place.

However, my view is that because something is new or apparently more advanced doesn’t in any way mean it is an improvement. I use power mode and never have problems with dry hits or cotton catching fire. I don’t see any advantage in a mod limiting temperature instead of just simply supplying power when there’s not really any perceived problem of temperature getting too high in the first place.
The trick is to try all things so that you will then be in a position to decide which you like best.

Back
Top Bottom