What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm an idiot, please help me. DNA escribe advice needed.

Ooh, don't forget to tick the boxes at the top left on device monitor - you can turn the ones you want on and off with them to see just the items you want...

So just to check here, I'm using the heron now with NiFe30, I could have a profile for the heron. Then if I recoil the heron with say SS316L I would use the same 'heron profile' but just change the material?

You could do, yeah.

I realise to anyone in the know this is probably a ridiculous question but I thought I'd have a NiFe profile (or two, maybe a 2nd for higher powers dtl) and that I would change the profile to a SS316L one if I recoiled with that. [emoji848][emoji37][emoji848]
[/quote]

Yeah, you can do that too.

Basically the only difference between profiles is the material and set wattage. You can have different combinations on speed dial by setting up profiles, but there's nothing to stop you just changing material and/or set wattage without setting up extra profiles. Imagine each profile is a different mod, the one you're using is in your hand and the others are sitting on the table in front of you. If you want to change atty you can either change the settings on the mod in your hand, or you can pick up a new mod with default setting better suited to the new atty. The choice is yours.

Ok flipping computer, after all that it failed to install new version of Windows.

Ok, here is some graphs. First, this is while puffing on the device (3 times)...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474121266.926498.jpg

This one is is pressing the fire button (3 times) but not inhaling...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474121317.009970.jpg

And this one is with the mod untouched...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474121355.046194.jpg

Finally, this is the settings on the mod...
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474121408.972801.jpg

@Tubbyengineer, @SirLugg, @danb - if any of you get the chance to take a look any feedback would be much appreciated... [emoji51][emoji848][emoji106]

From what I can remember that looks as if all is good in the hood to me @tobywonkanobi . It's been a while since I did a live graph on escribe for anything other than battery spikes though. The TC appears to be working in the way a DNA should though in that it's a nice flat signal and not giving you a roller coaster. How's it Vaping?

@danb and @Tubbyengineer are far better qualified to give you better feedback on that [emoji16]

From what I can remember that looks as if all is good in the hood to me @tobywonkanobi . It's been a while since I did a live graph on escribe for anything other than battery spikes though. The TC appears to be working in the way a DNA should though in that it's a nice flat signal and not giving you a roller coaster. How's it Vaping?

@danb and @Tubbyengineer are far better qualified to give you better feedback on that [emoji16]

@tobywonkanobi looks good to me. How's the vape?

Cheers for taking a look guys. Yeah, it's vaping well. A nice warm vape, the temp control rarely kicks in (as far as I can tell!), just if I chain vape quickly. I just love that the instant the button is pressed it just works.

Many thanks. [emoji12][emoji106][emoji106]

Yep, that all looks fine to me - You can also change how quickly that graph records - judging from the screens there it's running at about 60 seconds - under Graph options you select appearance then set timescale - I use 30s, that means the full width of the trace is 30s...

Cheers for taking a look guys. Yeah, it's vaping well. A nice warm vape, the temp control rarely kicks in (as far as I can tell!), just if I chain vape quickly. I just love that the instant the button is pressed it just works.

Many thanks. [emoji12][emoji106][emoji106]

Fingers crossed it keeps on going like that then! [emoji4] I used to have the temp quite a lot higher than that but the attys I would have used would've been a fairly airy one compared to yours maybe?

From your graph the TC is kicking in- you're just not noticing which is why the DNA is so good at it. That and the instant firing.
Told you you'd love it [emoji4]. I'll keep an eye on the 'What did your postie bring you today ' thread for when you get your next one [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom