What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm an idiot, please help me. DNA escribe advice needed.

Why on the mod is their the option to change both profile and material? Surly if you change the profile you are already selecting whatever material is associated with that profile...

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
This is true, but it could be you set profiles up for an atty (With a custom screen using the Vapourart logo for example) that allows you to change material without changing the rest, or perhaps you set the profiles to vaping "Moods" such as "Relaxed" or "Cloudy" or "Warm" but still use different materials...
And don't call me Shirley...:lol1:

This is true, but it could be you set profiles up for an atty (With a custom screen using the Vapourart logo for example) that allows you to change material without changing the rest, or perhaps you set the profiles to vaping "Moods" such as "Relaxed" or "Cloudy" or "Warm" but still use different materials...
And don't call me Shirley...:lol1:

So just to check here, I'm using the heron now with NiFe30, I could have a profile for the heron. Then if I recoil the heron with say SS316L I would use the same 'heron profile' but just change the material?

I realise to anyone in the know this is probably a ridiculous question but I thought I'd have a NiFe profile (or two, maybe a 2nd for higher powers dtl) and that I would change the profile to a SS316L one if I recoiled with that. [emoji848][emoji37][emoji848]

This is what you should see in device monitor if everything is working correctly.
HeronV2-Ti01-SMYSDNA75.PNG

If you see the live temp line not reahing the set temp line then something is wrong with the coil or it's resistance reading, If the Live temp gets up set Temp but you still get a cold weak vape - check your wick, if your live ohms stays flat then either you're using a non TC wire or you have a short...
It's lots of info but can be useful if you're having trouble with a particular build...

So just to check here, I'm using the heron now with NiFe30, I could have a profile for the heron. Then if I recoil the heron with say SS316L I would use the same 'heron profile' but just change the material?

I realise to anyone in the know this is probably a ridiculous question but I thought I'd have a NiFe profile (or two, maybe a 2nd for higher powers dtl) and that I would change the profile to a SS316L one if I recoiled with that. [emoji848][emoji37][emoji848]
I use a profile for each material - which makes sense to me, but there are lots of ways to do it, by atomiser, by mood etc just do it the way YOU want to do it, thats the whole point of Escribe, to give you as much flexibility as possible - which is one of the reasons it's fairly complex...

@Tubbyengineer, thanks for this. You're a star. I'll link up in a sec and get a graph. I know you have to press the fire button to get the data, should I be taking inhales on it, or just press the fire button (without inhaling? [emoji848]

@Tubbyengineer, thanks for this. You're a star. I'll link up in a sec and get a graph. I know you have to press the fire button to get the data, should I be taking inhales on it, or just press the fire button (without inhaling? [emoji848]
since you're using TC you can do it without inhaling - thats what the one above shows, but you can also watch the mods reaction to you inhaling as it fires too...

Back
Top Bottom