What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm an idiot, please help me. DNA escribe advice needed.

tobywonkanobi

Achiever
As above, I don't use a computer. Ever. I'm trying to set up a dna75 device. Plugged it in to a laptop. Should it not do something? Like open up escribe, ask me to register it and/or change settings, or just anything?

Many thanks to anyone patient enough to help... [emoji37][emoji16]

Open up escribe Tobes then connect your mod via USB. A pop up box will then come up with the mod and a little box saying connect. Press that. Then you're in.

Ninja'd by @Jugg1es [emoji2]

I can't even find escribe (using Google) just takes me to Dna chips for sale, escribe forums etc etc. [emoji37][emoji30]

Haha! No, not on a Mac. I use an iPhone and an iPad normally. The Mrs hated her laptop so much that she recently bought a MacBook. I'm using her old (not that old though) laptop.

I'm just a simple man, who may have made a big mistake by thinking it looked relatively straight forward to set up a Dna device. [emoji51]

Ok, I think I'm downloading escribe (could very easily be wrong though.) 4mins and counting...

Haha! No, not on a Mac. I use an iPhone and an iPad normally. The Mrs hated her laptop so much that she recently bought a MacBook. I'm using her old (not that old though) laptop.

I'm just a simple man, who may have made a big mistake by thinking it looked relatively straight forward to set up a Dna device. [emoji51]

Ok, I think I'm downloading escribe (could very easily be wrong though.) 4mins and counting...

It's daunting at first but once it's set up, it's set up you know? My DNA200's are a little different but the principle remains the same.
Once you've got it downloaded have a word with @Tubbyengineer for some profiles. I'm sure he'll send you some in exchange for cake.[emoji2]I've got some too but they may be a little rowdy [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom