What's new

Idiot's guide to TC please

To be honest I really just wanted to try it because it's a setting on the mod. :)

Try some stock Ni200 or Ti coils and see what you think of TC with those :).

If you're using Kanger kit like the Kbox and Nebox, the latter comes with an Ni200 SSOCC coil to try doesn't it?? The TC Ni wasn't the best on my standard RX or Cuboid but it worked well enough to give me a general idea to make my mimd up that DNA's were definitely the way I was going to go :). Can't speak to how well it works on the Kanger mods, but it might be OK :). They're a much better vape since they improved the coils, I have a crap load of top tanks and Protank 4's and I frequently use the stock coils if health issues stop me from rebuilding my RBA's or drippers. Am assuming you have a subtank or top tank too, you could also try an Ni out in one of those or obviously try out a Ti coil if you own a tank that uses them too :). Stock Ni gives a decent vape for me on the DNA's, tons of flavour and plenty of vapour too :D.

SS is good stuff to work with as has been mentioned and a lot of people find it gives great flavour in either mode, it's a shame your mods don't support it for TC and offsetting with SS in Ni or Ti mode isn't go to be a particularly good experience and could give you completely the wrong impression of what TC is all about and how well it can work ;). I really like SS in every senae amd especially with TC as well, much prefer it to Kanthal :).

Back
Top Bottom