What's new

Help ni200 coils!!!

Jvape96

Initiate
Hi everyone so basically I ruined a cool yesterday soon as I put it in by burning it out (totally forgot to prime it) This morning iv bought more coils... primed one put it in waited 10 mins but now when I vape I'm getting barely any vapour?! I'm using the Isub s tank 50w ramp up 195c. Any ideas people? Thanks

Hi everyone so basically I ruined a cool yesterday soon as I put it in by burning it out (totally forgot to prime it) This morning iv bought more coils... primed one put it in waited 10 mins but now when I vape I'm getting barely any vapour?! I'm using the Isub s tank 50w ramp up 195c. Any ideas people? Thanks
Also is now tasting rubbish :( I'm using Heisenberg 70vg 30pg... when I vape the ohms read 0.28 is this normal for a 0.1 ohm coil? plus Heisenberg is supposed to give a menthal effect... this is not tasting very monthol to me at all

Was the coil cold when you fixed it to the mod - Had you fired it previously and then removed it from the mod and refitted it - If it says it's supposed to be 0.1 the somewhere in the 0.09 to 0.12 region would be pretty normal. However if the coil is reading over Ohms I'd expect for you to get a very hot vape as the mod tries to reach the right temp and can't. Have you got the mod set correctly? is it in Ni200 mode? - are you sure they've given you the right coils?

I
Was the coil cold when you fixed it to the mod - Had you fired it previously and then removed it from the mod and refitted it - If it says it's supposed to be 0.1 the somewhere in the 0.09 to 0.12 region would be pretty normal. However if the coil is reading over Ohms I'd expect for you to get a very hot vape as the mod tries to reach the right temp and can't. Have you got the mod set correctly? is it in Ni200 mode? - are you sure they've given you the right coils?
left the coil 10 mins or so to get to room temperature, the strange thing is it's not hot at all it's very cool and very dry like after 3 seconds my tongue will stick to the inside of my mouth it drys it out so fast and yes it's in ni200 mode with the correct coils inside.. thanks

Woke up this morning it's now producing more vapour but it's making a crackling noise and tastes weird

Woke up this morning it's now producing more vapour but it's making a crackling noise and tastes weird
I'm at a loss on this one, being a premade coil should mean everything works straight away. Crackling noises means the coil is getting hot and juice is boiling, shouldn't really happen on a TC coil, the funny taste probably means the cotton has singed. I'm not really sure what to tell you from here. The only real option I can suggest is to go for the Tabula rasa approach, Clean out the tank, reset the mod and start over with a freshly primed coil, fit to mod, lock in the starting resistance and see what happens...

Back
Top Bottom