What's new

Help, need a new TC tank

Andy Clark

Hi everyone, looking for a good TC tank to go on my ELeaf iStick pico. It needs to be 22mm and at least 3ml, plus it needs to compete against the UWell Crown 2 I have on my other mod (an old cuboid), both for cloud and flavour.

Finally, my coil material of choice is SS316. Concerned about NI200, but willing to let that lie if the tank is right. Not tried Ti yet, but the main factor is availability. Also, not worried if the tank is a guzzler, so am I!

So, any tips or advice?

I prefer rebuildables for TC, but thats because I hate spending money on coils, most tanks that take a decent 0.5 ohm ss coil or a Titanium coil will give decent results...

Hi everyone, looking for a good TC tank to go on my ELeaf iStick pico. It needs to be 22mm and at least 3ml, plus it needs to compete against the UWell Crown 2 I have on my other mod (an old cuboid), both for cloud and flavour.

Finally, my coil material of choice is SS316. Concerned about NI200, but willing to let that lie if the tank is right. Not tried Ti yet, but the main factor is availability. Also, not worried if the tank is a guzzler, so am I!

So, any tips or advice?
How about the Aspire Cleito ? They do SS coils for this tank and you get big clouds and the flavour is amazing. Also the coils last an absolute age and are available everywhere.

How about the Aspire Cleito ? They do SS coils for this tank and you get big clouds and the flavour is amazing. Also the coils last an absolute age and are available everywhere.

The TC coils for the Cleitos work very well on a DNA. Can't speak to how well they'd work on a Pico, but they should work quite well on a Cuboid, the TC on them is actually quite good :).

Not quite as much vapour production as a Crown 2 as the Crown 2 has much greater airflow, but not far off.

I have a serious gripe about my Cleito in that Aspire haven't used food grade o-rings/seals though :(. The seals on the tank were literally slimy with lubricant when I got it and they're made of a pungent smelly rubber/silicon mix. No amount of soaking in various substances has removed it to date. The seals on the coils are the same as well :(. Some have said that this wasn't uncommon on earlier coils for the Cleito, but the TC coils came along later, so Aspire don't seem to have done anything to remedy it. It's a shame as it's a nice tank, nice vape with good flavour and vapour production. It's essentially useless however as the stinking seals quickly taint a tank of liquid if not vaped within 24 hours. I also haven't found ANYWHERE to source spare o-rings/seals for a Cleito that doesn't cost as much as a new tank!!

Why the concerns with Nickel?? Like Titanium, used correctly in TC mode Ni200 is quite safe :).

The TC coils for the Cleitos work very well on a DNA. Can't speak to how well they'd work on a Pico, but they should work quite well on a Cuboid, the TC on them is actually quite good :).

Not quite as much vapour production as a Crown 2 as the Crown 2 has much greater airflow, but not far off.

I have a serious gripe about my Cleito in that AspIire haven't used food grade o-rings/seals though :(. The seals on the tank were literally slimy with lubricant when I got it and they're made of a pungent smelly rubber/silicon mix. No amount of soaking in various substances has removed it to date. The seals on the coils are the same as well :(. Some have said that this wasn't uncommon on earlier coils for the Cleito, but the TC coils came along later, so Aspire don't seem to have done anything to remedy it. It's a shame as it's a nice tank, nice vape with good flavour and vapour production. It's essentially useless however as the stinking seals quickly taint a tank of liquid if not vaped within 24 hours. I also haven't found ANYWHERE to source spare o-rings/seals for a Cleito that doesn't cost as much as a new tank!!

Why the concerns with Nickel?? Like Titanium, used correctly in TC mode Ni200 is quite safe :).
I have no issue with my 2 Cleito tanks ( with a 3rd on it's way)
Same with the pack of SS coils I purchased separately. The seals are fine.
I think you may have been unlucky....or....hopefully not...they are not genuine Aspire.

I have no issue with my 2 Cleito tanks ( with a 3rd on it's way)
Same with the pack of SS coils I purchased separately. The seals are fine.
I think you may have been unlucky....or....hopefully not...they are not genuine Aspire.

Definitely all 100% genuine!!

Where are you purchasing tanks and coils from?? Am reluctant to spend another £35 on something that may get wasted but if your vendors seem to have stock without these issues I might try them, thanks :).

Definitely all 100% genuine!!

Where are you purchasing tanks and coils from?? Am reluctant to spend another £35 on something that may get wasted but if your vendors seem to have stock without these issues I might try them, thanks :).
I bought them from Tablites
I have always received good service at their shop in Leeds and their prices are very competitive.
http://tablites.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=cleito

I bought them from Tablites
I have always received good service at their shop in Leeds and their prices are very competitive.
http://tablites.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=cleito

KK, thanks bud :).

You definitely don't get a plastic type taste when you vape yeh????

Do you vape a tank within a couple of hours of filling it or do you sometimes use another tank whilst the cleito is still full and return to it later?? Does it still taste ok if left to sit for a day or two??

Well so far I have only had to change one coil after 2 months of use....but I do ' rotate' my mods and tanks. After the initial fill, the Cleito is good to go after about 30 mins.
Also the Cleito still tastes perfect after being left a day. No issue there.

Back
Top Bottom