What's new

Has anyone successfully use TC on a Pulse?

Seems TCR should be set to 1113 for SS316L

Just trying my Le Concorde on the pulse, 1.00 ohms SS316L build, set it to 25 watts and 190c, it's quite a warm vape and TC is kicking in niceley, going to keep going and see if I can dry the cotton.

What temp are you using?

You ought to pick up Robs inbox in the classies.
I use them constantly for mtl to squonking now as the tc on the old DNA75 board is so solid. Even a seven wrap stainless coil is Bob on.

I had one didn't I ... sold it because I didn't think I wanted a squonk, not sure I do now to be honest. :D

Seems TCR should be set to 1113 for SS316L

Just trying my Le Concorde on the pulse, 1.00 ohms SS316L build, set it to 25 watts and 190c, it's quite a warm vape and TC is kicking in niceley, going to keep going and see if I can dry the cotton.

What temp are you using?

I'm not using anything now, I posted this thread a month back and not used it since. :D

between 320 and 360F usually on a DNA depending on what's on top.... it didn't seem to matter what I had it set to on the pulse, I had it set all over the place and I could feel the power jumping all over the place too.

Pretty sure it's your TCR setting then, at 1113 TC worked as it should until I hardly got any vapour and no dry hits, so I just tried it back to the default 1300 and I got a dry hit straight away.

Pretty sure it's your TCR setting then, at 1113 TC worked as it should until I hardly got any vapour and no dry hits, so I just tried it back to the default 1300 and I got a dry hit straight away.

Thanks, I'll try changing that ..... it's not my TCR setting though, it's theirs!

Back
Top Bottom