What's new

Halcyon default Ecig file...

It's not a huge problem, the case thermals are easy - just start with 25% or so battery life, connect to escribe and run the case analyser. The battery analyser is a bit more complex - you'd need a dummy load - the safest way is to use four 2ohm 10w power resistors fitted to a dripper base. Theyre easily bought from maplin for about £5 or so - but you could in a pinch use a loop of Thick Kanthal - but you'd need to be careful with it and run the test on a heat proof surface in case the Kanthal fails...
Luckily I have the battery files saved for each of my mods, so can just load them back on through Escribe, so it seems the hardest part will luckily be easily solved.

I will run the case analyser later today for my mods, as I use a mac and have to load up windows to use Escribe.

I genuinely never realised that resetting just the screen settings to default did this, quite annoying as I know all of my mods will now need me to do this process, but I am glad I know now, thank you @Tubbyengineer :).

Back
Top Bottom