What's new

gonna by some wire for TC

Nife and nickel I found gave horrible black sludge in no time, , ss is too unstable and I've never gone down the root of Ti.
TC is a nightmare and a waste of time imo.
I'll stick with my fused NI80 forever on power mode me thinks [emoji4]

I've never had an issue with TC.

You'll rewick more often with NiFe but you soon spot when they're getting clogged. Just remember to not get bogged down with resistance. 8 wraps, 28awg @ 3mm dia dual coil will come out around 0.13-4ohm.

Never managed to get it to work satisfactorily to me.
I tried for a few years with all sorts of wires and manufacturers and always on DNA's. Every time I thought I'd cracked it, it would play up. Just happy to leave that headache behind now as it really isn't needed if you can build and wick properly

You'll rewick more often with NiFe but you soon spot when they're getting clogged. Just remember to not get bogged down with resistance. 8 wraps, 28awg @ 3mm dia dual coil will come out around 0.13-4ohm.

I take it thats dual coil?

Never managed to get it to work satisfactorily to me.

I tried for a few years with all sorts of wires and manufacturers and always on DNA's. Every time I thought I'd cracked it, it would play up. Just happy to leave that headache behind now as it really isn't needed if you can build and wick properly

I found with TC once you wick it up and put some juice on you have to leave it a bit longer than usual for the coil and juice to settle at room temp then it just works you hit temp protect almost instantly and it stays consistent until the juice starts to go. I've done it on ss316L and 430

I take it thats dual coil?

I found with TC once you wick it up and put some juice on you have to leave it a bit longer than usual for the coil and juice to settle at room temp then it just works you hit temp protect almost instantly and it stays consistent until the juice starts to go. I've done it on ss316L and 430
I'm happy for you I really am but just saying i couldn't have given it more effort and in the end it wasn't for me

Back
Top Bottom