What's new

Evic Mini VTC Firmware upgrade V3.0

I don't know but I suspect it does matter where you source the wire. Looking on @stealthvape's site, I can't see mention of a TCR for the tempered NI200 but you can bet someone here can let you know what it is when they get here. @Tubbyengineer ;)
Tempered NI200 uses the same TCR as any other NI200, the heat treament alters the stiffness only. And stealthvapes NiFe30 is a proprietary alloy and uses it's own TCR, That's why it has it's own listing in Steam engine wkere it's TCR is indeed 5000x10-6

Tempered NI200 uses the same TCR as any other NI200, the heat treament alters the stiffness only. And stealthvapes NiFe30 is a proprietary alloy and uses it's own TCR, That's why it has it's own listing in Steam engine wkere it's TCR is indeed 5000x10-6
Ah yes, we weren't talking about NI200 specifically there, but the question is, what is the TCR for NI200? :D

Ah yes, we weren't talking about NI200 specifically there, but the question is, what is the TCR for NI200? :D
From Steam engine...
Capture.PNG

I've no idea about temp control but if my understanding is correct the important figure is 6000x10-6, means 6000 and move the decimal point 6 places to the left, so, 0.006. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, lol.

Lol, one of the reasons I haven't tried tc yet, it looks to bloody complicated, lol, I like my vape simples!

Haha i will get there in the end, probly wreck a few heads on here in the process like lol!

Nah i have a good grasp on it considering ive only been at TC a number of weeks! Just need to read up on these effin TCRs, or just settle for the standard TC modes on the mod lol.

I will dabble in tc eventually, I have a evic vtc mini so its just bloody laziness on my part, lol

Just tried the tcr setting on evic as described in this tread for the NiFe and great results, once again the info on here is awesome and the epoch rta is getting better by the min, the wicking is something else. @jimsie33 and @MrNumpty thanks as always

Back
Top Bottom