What's new

DNA200 - Up and coming devices thread

MHuW96t.gif

Well my impatience got the better of me, picked up a Lavabox this evening so will have 2 DNA200 mods once the Whiteout arrives lol.

Awesome mod, feels quality and is a nice size, feel and weight. Temp Control is better than the DNA40 and the SX350J chips in my opinion. Got a dual coil Ni200 clapton build coming in at 0.04Ohms and it's vaping like a dream. Even when it comes up with Temperature Protected there is not feel of a loss of power or it cutting out unlike the DNA40.

For those still waiting for their DNA200 mods to arrive, it's well worth the wait :D

IMG_0065.jpg

Well my impatience got the better of me, picked up a Lavabox this evening so will have 2 DNA200 mods once the Whiteout arrives lol.

Awesome mod, feels quality and is a nice size, feel and weight. Temp Control is better than the DNA40 and the SX350J chips in my opinion. Got a dual coil Ni200 clapton build coming in at 0.04Ohms and it's vaping like a dream. Even when it comes up with Temperature Protected there is not feel of a loss of power or it cutting out unlike the DNA40.

For those still waiting for their DNA200 mods to arrive, it's well worth the wait :D

View attachment 67339

Nice.

Got my vaporshark today. Love it so far but haven't had a chance to play to much. Just had kanthal builds on it and made some very basic profiles on escribe. Thing is tiny and feels great in my hand. Next to my hex for scale.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445376144.844085.jpg

Also have a custom Toby Allen DNA 200 box due to arrive tomorrow from a fellow ape. Gone a bit overboard.

Nice.

Got my vaporshark today. Love it so far but haven't had a chance to play to much. Just had kanthal builds on it and made some very basic profiles on escribe. Thing is tiny and feels great in my hand. Next to my hex for scale.

View attachment 67340

Also have a custom Toby Allen DNA 200 box due to arrive tomorrow from a fellow ape. Gone a bit overboard.

Get some Ni200 clapton wire (Redjuice sell it), and put it in your Velocity, you won't be disappointed ;)

I would edit the OP but I can't appear to spot the Edit option on my posts now?

Lavabox. Warranty is 90 days so not 120 like they offer on some of their other devices. Also the fast charging is a lie. I've tried it on the supplied charger and other 2a chargers and the device shows the USB charge to be 1a. Bit annoyed as this was one of the buying reasons and I may have forked out the extra for a Vaporshark if I had known.

Other than that though it is a great mod to use, light and comfortable. The only issue is they have not preconfigured it in the Escribe SW so no battery curve etc and I'm going to run it through the analysers this weekend to get the correct readings. Unfortunately the device resistance isn't on their either and I don't have anything to find out what this should be.

Tip for anyone else who has bought one, the Soft Cell Cuttoff is set in the Mod tab of the Escribe SW to 3.66v. This resulted in me getting Weak Battery warnings when my device was hitting 50% battery. Checked on the Evolv forums and was recommended to set it to 3.09v as lipo batteries shouldn't go below 3v and this gives it a little bit of headroom. Since doing this the weak battery warnings have gone away and it's lasting longer between charges.

Edit: Odd I have the Edit option for this post but not for any of the ones before the v2 was rolled out.

Back
Top Bottom