What's new

DNA issues

I don't have SP3, but I have noticed that you have to have the atties absolutely stone cold and you have to lock resistance immeadeately or they either under temp or over temp due to what seems to be a horribly sensitive resistance reading - it's almost as if it's rounding down or up on the resistance reading at the instant you fire. If you get it locked in at exactly room temp then it seems to be OK. But either way I am setting my temps slightly higher than I was before on all wires...

I don't have SP3, but I have noticed that you have to have the atties absolutely stone cold and you have to lock resistance immeadeately or they either under temp or over temp due to what seems to be a horribly sensitive resistance reading - it's almost as if it's rounding down or up on the resistance reading at the instant you fire. If you get it locked in at exactly room temp then it seems to be OK. But either way I am setting my temps slightly higher than I was before on all wires...

Hhmmmm. I've rolled a couple of my DNA's back to SP3 and left them there for the past 2 weeks and they do seem to be performing better regardless of ambient temps. I'm having to lock the resistance with SP5 a lot as well which I don't need to do ordinarily with SP3 and I haven't usually needed to lock the resistance with previous versions either.

Am also noticing when the mods go to sleep with SP5, after some time resistance readings drop considerably and obviously higher TC is needed to compensate. Somewhat annoying!!

Am probably going to roll them all back to SP3 as the 2 mods running it seem more stable and a better vape. Evolv aren't commenting when I contact them regarding the ticket I raised but they are continuing to ask more questions based on what I'm reporting to them with SP5. Something definitely isn't right. Just glad it's easy to roll back and SP3 only had the glitch with the battery bar, messages not flashing up the correct number of times which I actually preferred lol, and a couple of other very minor glitches. Hope they sort out SP5 ASAP :).

Hhmmmm. I've rolled a couple of my DNA's back to SP3 and left them there for the past 2 weeks and they do seem to be performing better regardless of ambient temps. I'm having to lock the resistance with SP5 a lot as well which I don't need to do ordinarily with SP3 and I haven't usually needed to lock the resistance with previous versions either.

Am also noticing when the mods go to sleep with SP5, after some time resistance readings drop considerably and obviously higher TC is needed to compensate. Somewhat annoying!!

Am probably going to roll them all back to SP3 as the 2 mods running it seem more stable and a better vape. Evolv aren't commenting when I contact them regarding the ticket I raised but they are continuing to ask more questions based on what I'm reporting to them with SP5. Something definitely isn't right. Just glad it's easy to roll back and SP3 only had the glitch with the battery bar, messages not flashing up the correct number of times which I actually preferred lol, and a couple of other very minor glitches. Hope they sort out SP5 ASAP :).
I'm glad it's not just my imagination, I was beginning to think i'd lost my touch a bit...

I'm glad it's not just my imagination, I was beginning to think i'd lost my touch a bit...

Lol, I was wondering the same thing (not that you'd lost your touch lol, that I had done something), it's been really annoying me as all of my DNA's are used for TC and it just hasn't been right recently. The whole ambient temps thing was just bad timing and has been misleading. It is a factor but far less so with SP3.

Will roll them all back to SP3 when I get a chance and hopefully problem solved until Evolv do something to correct whatever it is they've done with SP5. They're not admitting to anything though lol, and I have asked multiple times if others are reporting the same issues I am seeing but they definitely qualify their remarks!!

Back
Top Bottom