What's new

DANI EXTREME V3 DVARW FL MTL 22mm NIFE30 DICODES RESISTHERM ADVICE

Byudhs

Hello apes

I’m hoping you can give me some advice on how best to build using Dicodes own nife30. I’ve made a couple of attempts using a spaced 6 wrap 2.5 id coil at around 0.4 ohm 14W 440F. My set up is a dvarw fl mtl 22mm & dani extreme v3 18350.

My issue is a distinct lack of flavour! but I really want to make the most of the Dicodes mods TC, it’s the main reason I bought the device!

Is it wicking, coil placement, TCR settings, or should I be lowering my expectations on what results I will get from a simple single wire build? What do esteemed apes think or advise?

Thank you!

I was always told simple round wire build for TC and 0.4 build or there about. So think you are doing it all ok. But i don't do TC so not the best to reply

Previously I was a heavy user of watt mode with narrow clapton wire 0.4+0.1mm 6 wrap on pico v2. it is my taste

Set the wattage to around 25-30 Watts, it'll throttle down when it hits temperature anyway.

Steamengine says your wire would be 32AWG?
6 wraps of 32AWG compared to your usual clapton coil might not be vaporizing enough juice.
I'm no a temp guy though so can't really help.

Back
Top Bottom