POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Crazy Wire Company - NiFe48, 52 & 70

Discussion in 'Temperature Controlled Vaping' started by rune, Aug 1, 2016.

1. danb

danb Achiever

Oops, my mistake. 6/7 wraps of 0.4 mm with 3 mm ID and legs is 101 mm, which would be 0.42 Ohm single, 0.21 Ohm dual. So You're looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  2. paulbee

paulbee Achiever

Thanks @danb, always good to hear I'm looking good especially at this time in the morning!

Seriously though, thank you for your help, I'll rebuild the Tsunami as must have done something wrong!

• Like Like x 1
  3. rune

rune Postman

Thought I'd come and check on the thread, wow that is stunning customer service!

Also just seen the zip of csv files you posted on another thread, thanks for that. I'll definitely be trying the NiFe48 and 52.

• Like Like x 2
  4. elbas

elbas New Member

Hi all, I ordered spools of NiFe48 26awg and 32 awg NiFe48 from CrazyWireCo. I checked various combinations on my DNA250 device (regular round wraps, parallel, simple clapton, fused 2 core claptons, single coil, dual coil).
    With TFR curve in xls (not exactly a curve, per se) I downloaded here and I report it works flawlessly. Temperature is on spot and after comparing results from device monitor with Ti, SS316L, SS430, SS304 there are no problems with this wire for me.
    It came clean, properly spooled (mind you, as in all spools it is prone to "explode" if you're not careful :)

• Like Like x 1