What's new

Could use some suggestions for builds

michieltie

Initiate
Hey guys!

Let me introduce myself real short. I've been vaping for around a year now and began to flavor chase for a few weeks. I currently vape on my Voopoo Alpha one, Wismec RX GEN3 and Limitless LMC. I mostly use the Peerless RDA with N80 Fused Clapton with 6 wraps at 85Watts and my Crown III with prebuilt coils (for when I'm driving). I'm still not satisfied with the flavor I get unfortenately.

I want to buy a DNA mod for temperature control like the Paranormal DNA75C. Besides that, I want an atomizer with a certain TCR build to maximise flavor. I don't know where to start because Temp Control is a whole new world full of information for me.

Could anyone suggest me a Temp Control coil build and settings for better flavor?

Thank you!

The RX GEN3 has an exceptional chip for TC. I personally prefer it to the DNA75 chip, but regardless of that, it is certainly plenty good enough if you want to save some money on a new mod. I'd take that money and buy a Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2 and a roll of 26 gauge 316L SS from Stealthvape. The optimal (dual) coil set up on it, with 316L at least, is 2.5mm ID, 7 wrap spaced coils, which will perform excellently at 50 watts in whatever temp suits you. I am yet to find a better flavour set up than this.

Hi.
I am using my Digiflavour Drop in TC mode. I built 2 SS Flatwire 4mm I.D. 24ga coils (big coils with loads of wick room means less dripping which i hate)
Comes in at 0.26 ohms and provides huge flavour on Temp control set to 340F and 80w starting power.

The RX GEN3 has an exceptional chip for TC. I personally prefer it to the DNA75 chip, but regardless of that, it is certainly plenty good enough if you want to save some money on a new mod. I'd take that money and buy a Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2 and a roll of 26 gauge 316L SS from Stealthvape. The optimal (dual) coil set up on it, with 316L at least, is 2.5mm ID, 7 wrap spaced coils, which will perform excellently at 50 watts in whatever temp suits you. I am yet to find a better flavour set up than this.
The aromamizer definitely looks like a champ. Gonna look at that soon!

Back
Top Bottom