What's new

Can't get warm vape ti coils tfv4 ipv3li

simon23484

Postman
I've got a tfv 4 and various mods. I'm using the new ti coils and even with temp setting at highest I barely get a warm vape. I've tried putting the joules up but then voltage is up way high. On my other tfv with quad coil I'm vaping and 100 watts and the warmth and flavour is great.
Am I doing something wrong??

I've got a tfv 4 and various mods. I'm using the new ti coils and even with temp setting at highest I barely get a warm vape. I've tried putting the joules up but then voltage is up way high. On my other tfv with quad coil I'm vaping and 100 watts and the warmth and flavour is great.
Am I doing something wrong??

The IPV3li is not set to deal directly with Titanium coils, You'll need to make sure that your temp is set about 100f lower than normal, you also need to make sure that you've got the resistance locked in correctly and that theres adequate juice flow, turning up the Joules setting is exactly like turning up the watts setting so you probably need to run at around 70 joules or so for the TFV4....

So what should I set the temp at. And thanks for the reply. I do lock in the resistance.

I have other temp mods. The Sigelei 75 and 150 (no time support) also an ipvd2. Which is the best to use with the ti core.
My only concern was its outputting 7 volts plus in temp mode at 70 j on ipv3li

I have other temp mods. The Sigelei 75 and 150 (no time support) also an ipvd2. Which is the best to use with the ti core.
My only concern was its outputting 7 volts plus in temp mode at 70 j on ipv3li

That doesn't sound right at all, try it on the Sig 150 and just set the temp to about 270f...

Have you upgraded the firmware on the IPV3 Li, as the latest update has dedicated titanium coil support? You just need to go into the menu, go to 'coil select' and adjust from Ni200 to Ti

Back
Top Bottom