What's new

Batteries in temp mode

greenbrucelee

Achiever
I use TC or replay depending on the mod. Usually you see people talk about what batteries to use depending on the wattage they vape at.

I use TC but have based my batteries on the wattage I have the mod set for how quickly it gets to the set temp for example I have one mod with dual coils coming out a 0.25ohm 65w build up and 250c set temp so I use Samsung 30Qs the other build is similar but with dual coils at 0.45 ohm build of 70w doing 240c and I'm using vct5a. Is there a method for TC or not?

No method for TC but as long as your using batteries suited to max wattage your fine. I use 25R or 30Q, only difference is the 30Q will give a little more run time. In Escribe you can dl the battery profiles which mean the DNA mods report battery % more accurately.

No method for TC but as long as your using batteries suited to max wattage your fine. I use 25R or 30Q, only difference is the 30Q will give a little more run time. In Escribe you can dl the battery profiles which mean the DNA mods report battery % more accurately.

Yeah I have the CSV for my batteries. Must see if therest any for my new molicell p26s

Back
Top Bottom