What's new

Are we running before we can walk.

Just 1 reason why i dont use B&m's is a lot of them are just out for your money and don't care about safety etc. I have found researching myself listening to other vapers and buying online to work much better both for my safety and my pocket.
I am comfortable with my knowledge but still check things i am not sure. Newer vapers don't realise mostly about safety which is not their fault it is part of starting out but more info should be given to new vapers that use B&m's instaed of some of them just seeing the £££££.
If you have experience and use a B&M and get the crap service and they try to sell you stuff that is not safe i think it is best to let it be known just for the sake of vaping safely and keeping horror stories out the papers and the eye of the general public

Hey guys, interesting thread... I've only read some of it (and skimmed other bits) so apologies if this has been covered already. I have 2 mods with TC, a Kanger Kbox70 and a Kanger Kbox mini, I've never used the TC options because to be perfectly honest I don't understand it fully, I just use the regular 0.5ohm SSOCC replaceable coils in my tanks and vape around 20-30w which suits me fine anyway.

But I am curious about these very low ohm ni200 coils (I think they are 0.15 or something if I recall offhand) I have in the boxes.... and was thinking I might as well at least use the ones I have to try out. Anything I should know before I do? and can I use these SSOCC coils in SS temp mode? ... or am I indeed trying to run before I walk and maybe I should just stick with using them how I am? .... advice?

the ni200 is a nickel coil so i guess use nickel settings in temp mode,tho i,ve not used tc yet myself

the ni200 is a nickel coil so i guess use nickel settings in temp mode,tho i,ve not used tc yet myself
Hey guys, interesting thread... I've only read some of it (and skimmed other bits) so apologies if this has been covered already. I have 2 mods with TC, a Kanger Kbox70 and a Kanger Kbox mini, I've never used the TC options because to be perfectly honest I don't understand it fully, I just use the regular 0.5ohm SSOCC replaceable coils in my tanks and vape around 20-30w which suits me fine anyway.

But I am curious about these very low ohm ni200 coils (I think they are 0.15 or something if I recall offhand) I have in the boxes.... and was thinking I might as well at least use the ones I have to try out. Anything I should know before I do? and can I use these SSOCC coils in SS temp mode? ... or am I indeed trying to run before I walk and maybe I should just stick with using them how I am? .... advice?

Exactly like me bud. Hence starting this thread. I used the ni coils for the same reason.no point waisting a coil. I had, one from the nebox and one from the topbox. I found the whole tc thing on the,kangers disappointing
But maybe you will,fare better than me.
If your ss coil is the large barrel shape with 2 large and one small juice hole you can use these in ss mode. My topbox supports ss but the nebox doesn't. So at least your new Knox should.
Good luck bud and try not to burn,your lungs out like I did when I forgot to switch back onto tc with the ss coil 60w in power mode is not kind.

lol , cheers .... yeah they have TC ni, ss and ti modes and yeah I have the new round 2 big one small types of SS too. I guess I'll just try the ni coil in TCni mode sometime and see what happens... :56: <- hopefully not that.

Hi folks. So what are the dangers of running tc mode exactly? I'm new to vaping and are running a nebox with a 0.15ohm coil. Currently vaping at 44 watts at 230°c temp. When I change coils I turn both wattage and temp down and then turn them up incrementally until I find the sweet spot. What dangers should I be aware of?

Hi folks. So what are the dangers of running tc mode exactly? I'm new to vaping and are running a nebox with a 0.15ohm coil. Currently vaping at 44 watts at 230°c temp. When I change coils I turn both wattage and temp down and then turn them up incrementally until I find the sweet spot. What dangers should I be aware of?

The danger is accidentally firing the Ni coil in power mode.

Just make,sure,you,don't slip,into wattage,mode. When using ni. It's happened to me on the nebox and nearly burnt a lung out.

Back
Top Bottom