What's new

Are we running before we can walk.

AnY mod with a chip and USB updates IMO is collecting info for someone or other.
that's pretty scary shit that is, and how do we know they don't have secret wireless nano-dongles and a hidden microphone? It's disgusting.

that's pretty scary shit that is, and how do we know they don't have secret wireless nano-dongles and a hidden microphone? It's disgusting.

I know eh.

Ah that's easy we take one apart and study its component parts lol.

If o2/orange whoever asked to put a tracking chip in your arm would you let them?
How often are you more than 5 feet from your all singing all dancing mobile phone? ;)

I know eh.

Ah that's easy we take one apart and study its component parts lol.

If o2/orange whoever asked to put a tracking chip in your arm would you let them?
How often are you more than 5 feet from your all singing all dancing mobile phone? ;)

No-one is forcing you to own one .

No-one is forcing you to own one .

True, but I suspect that life without a mobile would be quite complicated nowadays, as society has got to the point where it now assumes everybody does, and lots of systems are now designed around them.

I hate that MI5 know that I'll be home at around 7 and that we're having roast chicken for dinner.

I don't know what you're worried about.

I've been handing out noisey crickets with random battery combinations to passers by as quit smoking aids...

Erm....... date of first post...... erm........ Quite So Dear Boy, Quite So!

Yep.. local b and m shops are often responsible for selling the newest most expensive items to very new vapers with no explanations on safety aspects whatsoever... and even selling dangerously incompatible kit.... was told to get a sub ohm tank (for a mech) at a local shop some time back with no questions re batteries I use etc... and reccomendations on a battery that wouldnt be safe to use with a subohm set up... luckily I am not a new vaper and already know this... but I do worry about other vapers being given this kind of poor advice...

Back
Top Bottom