What's new

Anyone suggest a good place for premade 316L coils

greenbrucelee

Achiever
I usually get my coils from advanced vape supply in the US and I usually buy 30 coils for about 28 quid. I have been doing this for about two years (please dont suggest I build my own I dont have the time) but today for the first time in those two years I got charged by customs.

I am not prepared to pay anymore customs fees so can anyone suggest a good place in the UK to buy premade ss coils or TC coils? (dont like Ni200)

thanks

Try the Crazy Wire co. dunno what kind you're after but they do a few. Don't forget the potv discount

I usually get my coils from advanced vape supply in the US and I usually buy 30 coils for about 28 quid. I have been doing this for about two years (please dont suggest I build my own I dont have the time) but today for the first time in those two years I got charged by customs.

I am not prepared to pay anymore customs fees so can anyone suggest a good place in the UK to buy premade ss coils or TC coils? (dont like Ni200)

thanks
https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/coilology-7-1-performance-coil-pack-ni80-42-coils/

i dont have time to do my own coils, i look after my terminally ill mother so i dont get a lot of time

Back
Top Bottom