What's new

A Panegyric to @Stealthvape & Niffy the Wonder Wire...

Brain fart moment.. one of the legs had come loose and I had set the resistance. Reattached leg to the post meaning I was over resistance for my wire.

reset the atty and went through new coil setup. Now reading 0.19

Also with the xcube, a little tip in case you don't know, always fire the trigger with no atty attached to clear out the old resistance and then screw on your atty and it should ask if it's a new coil. Sometimes it doesn't register a new coil and fires at the last known resistance.

Ok guys, I know I've posted a few NiFe builds on here, but the one I'm currently running seriously takes the cake for me so far. Recently acquired the aromamizer 3 ml, 2 post rta. Went with 8 wraps, Came out a bit low at 0.12 ohms but really wanted 3mm coils in there.

All I can say is WOW. The flavour is off the charts, but this little bastard is a proper juice hog. I thought the tfv4 was bad but this put it to shame.

Ok guys, I know I've posted a few NiFe builds on here, but the one I'm currently running seriously takes the cake for me so far. Recently acquired the aromamizer 3 ml, 2 post rta. Went with 8 wraps, Came out a bit low at 0.12 ohms but really wanted 3mm coils in there.

All I can say is WOW. The flavour is off the charts, but this little bastard is a proper juice hog. I thought the tfv4 was bad but this put it to shame.

What gauge and is that 8 wraps on each coil?

What gauge and is that 8 wraps on each coil?
Sorry Rune. Yes 8 spaced wraps each coil, 28 gauge. 500f seems to be my speed with this. Dread to think what it would be like any hotter that this!

Edit - 530f is just an awesome vape but I'll keep it 500. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom