What's new

316L mesh TFR/ DNA250c settings?

Hey guys,
So i have just got myself a Vandy Vape Mesh RDA and from what i have read, if you are going to use mesh then TC is a must really due to Watts mode just giving out to meny dry hits.

I'm using the 316L mesh but im unsure if mesh uses differant TC settings compated to 316L wire. If it does use different setting then anyone know what the TFR or DNA 250c TC numbers are?

At the moment i have tried the 316 default TC settings on the 'Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250c' and that seems ok so far but i have just also just turned on 'REPLAY MODE' @ 100w and i will see how that goes, ideally though knowing if 316L mesh has a different TC setting or not would be ideal.

Cheers.

Hey guys,
So i have just got myself a Vandy Vape Mesh RDA and from what i have read, if you are going to use mesh then TC is a must really due to Watts mode just giving out to meny dry hits.

I'm using the 316L mesh but im unsure if mesh uses differant TC settings compated to 316L wire. If it does use different setting then anyone know what the TFR or DNA 250c TC numbers are?

At the moment i have tried the 316 default TC settings on the 'Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250c' and that seems ok so far but i have just also just turned on 'REPLAY MODE' @ 100w and i will see how that goes, ideally though knowing if 316L mesh has a different TC setting or not would be ideal.

Cheers.
I just use Replay with stock mesh coils, and it works perfectly. I would do the same with RDA mesh.

Back
Top Bottom