What's new

Just got a new DNA mod?

I bought a secondhand Lavabox DNA200 on eBay, and the previous owner has set it up with his own presets.

How do I go about finding the factory settings? Will they be in there somewhere, or would I need to download them from Evolv/Volcano? If the latter, would there be any point in doing this, or should I just set it up the way I want it and not worry about it? I have a calibration tool if that makes any difference.

Any help gratefully received! [emoji4]
you can set up your own settings if you wish. you can either update the current ones in the ''materials'' section in Escribe, or just delete them, and make your own ones :)
Factory settings are in the ''General'' section in Escribe as Restore defaults. that might bring the fixed profiles as ''Default'', so just change the profiles :)

Hi all and thanks for sharing all this. Just got my first DNA 75C mod and I was trying to find a start point. I know usually they work well straight from the box.....but then what's the point to get something like that and just press the fire button ??

Back
Top Bottom