What's new

Yihi SX Mini X class

Aspire breeze, nice. I've not tried one of those yet. I'm told that the new Smok RPM and Vandyvape offerings are supposed to be the kiddy but I;m more than happy with my Pasito.

I've used alien mods in the past and they are workhorses but I never seemed to be able to stop them from cooking my wicks even when exploring temperature settings etc. I wondered if they were just using cheap chipsets
I'm really battering that one as workhorse for my experiments and my missus with her - I dunno what I've done but it doesn't work ^^ and it's still good ;)

I'm really battering that one as workhorse for my experiments and my missus with her - I dunno what I've done but it doesn't work ^^ and it's still good ;)

Those Alien mods do just keep going and going but I've read some dislike for them on the forums before!

Those Alien mods do just keep going and going but I've read some dislike for them on the forums before!
I think it all depended on the batch as I've had few mates swearing at them as the system on them crashed... but mines ok so I don't budge the only thing I don't get is the tanks from smok as coils are absolute shite

Back
Top Bottom