What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yihi SX Mini X class

To be honest I took it from alli as I've had 2 other kits and i had time to wait for it same with galaxies and ijoy srdta.

I've often heard people are getting them from Ali Express but every time I head there to try and pick one up they're gone :17:

I've just had a look in store where I've got mine from but it's unavailable so u must keep ur eyes out if u want it ;) but pico squeeze it's not bad :)

Cheers! Yeah I've been pretty impressed with it so far, the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 with VandyVape Pyro V2. Chucks out some pretty satisfying clouds for sure!

Cheers! Yeah I've been pretty impressed with it so far, the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 with VandyVape Pyro V2. Chucks out some pretty satisfying clouds for sure!
Not surprised one of my mates had it and liked it :) I wanted to get it off his hands but the bastard sold it before letting me know hehehe :D the only problem for me is battery life as with 2 kids and the wife + night shifts - nagging me all the time I always carry 2 spare batts 60 ml of liquid and equipment to change the coils and rewick my galaxies ;)

Not surprised one of my mates had it and liked it :) I wanted to get it off his hands but the bastard sold it before letting me know hehehe :D the only problem for me is battery life as with 2 kids and the wife + night shifts - nagging me all the time I always carry 2 spare batts 60 ml of liquid and equipment to change the coils and rewick my galaxies ;)

That's alot of kit to be lugging around! In honesty my Squonk is just for leisure at home or whatever. I use a Smoant Pasito kit for day to day work/driving vaping now which is awesome!

That's alot of kit to be lugging around! In honesty my Squonk is just for leisure at home or whatever. I use a Smoant Pasito kit for day to day work/driving vaping now which is awesome!
I've got aspire breeze to use in a car but need to charge the battery on it which is sometimes pain in the arse as I forget about it and leave it in the car... mostly I use niagara as all timer, home work etc... as my wife left hers in a coach last year I've had to give her smok alien mod to use otherwise I would use it for dripping or for a tank for work such a life [emoji14]

I've got aspire breeze to use in a car but need to charge the battery on it which is sometimes pain in the arse as I forget about it and leave it in the car... mostly I use niagara as all timer, home work etc... as my wife left hers in a coach last year I've had to give her smok alien mod to use otherwise I would use it for dripping or for a tank for work such a life [emoji14]

Aspire breeze, nice. I've not tried one of those yet. I'm told that the new Smok RPM and Vandyvape offerings are supposed to be the kiddy but I;m more than happy with my Pasito.

I've used alien mods in the past and they are workhorses but I never seemed to be able to stop them from cooking my wicks even when exploring temperature settings etc. I wondered if they were just using cheap chipsets

Back
Top Bottom