What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Yihi SX Mini X class

Bit the bullet its ordered from Vaping 101.
Dom't leave it sat with batteries in, suffers the same excessive battery deain issues as the G Class according to Djlsb. Let is know your thoughts when you've had a play.

After having the X Class for nearly a month now i thought i had better give my opinion on it.
I have used this every day for the last 3+weeks and find it very good, as you would expect from a Yihi mod.
Yes you do have to set up the squonk side of things for any different atty you put on top of it, but once it is done it just works, you press the fire button and puff until you run out of juice. It is fairly easy to refill and battery life i good on it.
I think there will be people who dont like it because it is different but for me that is a plus.
Only time will tell how long the pump lasts but on the plus side the tank is on the back and is not too noticeable so you could stick a RTA on it and turn off the pump and use it as a normal mod.
Would i buy another one? Not at the price i paid for this one, but i paid a premium for having it fairly early when they were just starting to appear over here, but when the price drops i could see me getting another certainly. Cheers all

Galaxies + Nikola
20190919_161817.jpeg

Nice bit of kit!

Where'd you pick up your Niagara from Pixel? I've been struggling to find any sellers (preferably UK)

Back
Top Bottom