What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

wotofo ram

Wow, hopefully I don't need both kidneys. Maybe I can sell one to buy this. I need this in my life now.

IMG_0130.JPG IMG_0129.JPG That's annoying. It's not dissimilar to the one I built exactly a year ago (although I admit far prettier and mine was MOSFET).
That being said, I might have to have one, I prefer natural wood to Injection mounded or 3D printed.

Just came across one myself.
Looks to be good value and Wotofo stuff is normally pretty solid

This has got me interested.

Never been to keen on 3d printed jobbies, but a nice bit of wood always appeals (insert own joke here, if you must).

It looks very nice. For me, a single battery squonker is likely to be an out and about device so it would have been nice to have some form of button lock.

It looks very nice. For me, a single battery squonker is likely to be an out and about device so it would have been nice to have some form of button lock.

apparently it is a locking switch. i'd assume by the knurling around the button it's a twist lock.

here's the rest of the details someone posted up elsewhere (dunno how true this is or where they got them from):

1.Fire Button with safe lock to ensure safe vaping experience
2.One peek with 510 adapter to prevent the top of mod over heating.
3.All metal parts are used 24k gold as material to ensure the best electrical conductivity
4.510 spring contact pin to support all atomizers
5.Support 24mm & 22mm diameter bottom feed atomizers
6.3pcs PET food grade solf bottles with 7ml capacity
7. Use with single 18650 battery

Awesome. If the build quality is on point then this looks like a no brained

Pic of the 510

Ram-Box-Mod-by-Wotofo-510.jpg

Last edited:
Really interested in this - especially if it has the locking button option

Back
Top Bottom