What's new

wotofo nudge rda

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all i was just wondering if any ape squonkers out there have used the wotofo nudge single coil yet if so what are your thoughts as iam thinking of ordering one ..

I got mine yesterday and it's ok. Easy to build but my Hadaly clone has better flavour

Hi all i was just wondering if any ape squonkers out there have used the wotofo nudge single coil yet if so what are your thoughts as iam thinking of ordering one ..
Mate it's got way too much airflow for a single coil build unless you try to fit something massive in it, if it's a single coil your after I'd give the nudge a miss [emoji5]

Also I've got a black one here if your in two minds I could send you mine to try just pm me your Addy and I'll get it sent either later today or Monday [emoji5]

Also I've got a black one here if your in two minds I could send you mine to try just pm me your Addy and I'll get it sent either later today or Monday [emoji5]
Hi mate thats kind of you but the is no need as the wife has just told me that she has just ordered me one yesterday thanks again ..

Back
Top Bottom