What's new

Which Dual Squonk

Highly recommend the Basium and the Topside Dual is good too.

Got the Drone yesterday, so far so good. Will say now though, build quality is a cheaper feel to the original. Plastic as opposed to metal, but does mean it's lighter if that's important. Makes it more viable to take out.

Got the Drone yesterday, so far so good. Will say now though, build quality is a cheaper feel to the original. Plastic as opposed to metal, but does mean it's lighter if that's important. Makes it more viable to take out.

Hopefully mine is on the way then. I ordered from 3fvape. Must take a look and see if it's been dispatched.

do you think I should cancel my order and reorder from s r vapes?

If they've already dispatched it, you'll have to go through the hassle of sending it back & getting your refund. The reason I got it from SR is they're not grey imports so no issues with repairs & Steve is a good vendor.
Quick delivery as well, ordered over the weekend & vaping on it last night. SR had forgotten the bottles but they turned up this morning (had spares so not a problem). Due to TPD regs the Drone doesn't come with bottles in the box and the vendors have to add them to the delivery.
Your call but I would happily recommend SR Vapes as never had an issue & always quick delivery.

Back
Top Bottom