What's new

Where to buy a topside (uk)

And here I was worried that the squonk was dead. I can’t seem to wick RTA’s to save my life, and I’m certainly not going back to stock coil tanks having saved some precious pennies with cotton and coils.

I was getting concerned that all the recent innovation or basic production in the industry was all about disposables.

obviously it’s a question of demand and I’m incredibly glad to see there is still a market given the interest shown here.

And here I was worried that the squonk was dead. I can’t seem to wick RTA’s to save my life, and I’m certainly not going back to stock coil tanks having saved some precious pennies with cotton and coils.

I was getting concerned that all the recent innovation or basic production in the industry was all about disposables.

obviously it’s a question of demand and I’m incredibly glad to see there is still a market given the interest shown here.
Certainly not dead, just more vapers who choose alternatives . But they are still a niche I think.
I don’t think the topside will ever go out of production, is pretty much Dovpo’s signature product

Been on holiday so only just got the topside.

very impressed with the ergonomics given that’s it’s dual battery . I had a Gbox (which had the styling of some ‘80’s boom box and was just as comfortable to lug around , and a Basium which was better… but let’s be honest how comfortable is a rectangle in the hand.

hopefully I dont break it within a few months as I usually do.

Back
Top Bottom