What's new

Where to buy a topside (uk)

Shaern

Postman
Hi all,

In need of a new squonk mod (I seem to constantly break the things). There seems to be a shortage of options from UK vendors (that I’ve previously used )at the moment apart from a site selling the COV Wraith (had 3 - the bottom battery door has been an issue across them all).

was looking at a topside as I’ve seen a lot of love for them here.

I’ve seen a few sites selling them (mainly the dual which is fine, although I would prefer a single), however I’m a bit reticent as they’re from sites I’ve never used.

I don’t have an issue with overseas vendors but was hoping someone could point me to a reputable dealer?

it’s not that I’m lazy…. Just concerned! Promise!

Hi all,

In need of a new squonk mod (I seem to constantly break the things). There seems to be a shortage of options from UK vendors (that I’ve previously used )at the moment apart from a site selling the COV Wraith (had 3 - the bottom battery door has been an issue across them all).

was looking at a topside as I’ve seen a lot of love for them here.

I’ve seen a few sites selling them (mainly the dual which is fine, although I would prefer a single), however I’m a bit reticent as they’re from sites I’ve never used.

I don’t have an issue with overseas vendors but was hoping someone could point me to a reputable dealer?

it’s not that I’m lazy…. Just concerned! Promise!

if not any opinion on this mod?
https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/centaurus-quest-squonk-mod-kit-by-lost-vape

I’ve bought liquid from Lee and I know he’s a highly respected vendor on the forum

Which sites have you looked at? Lots of people can give you opinions of whether a vendor is ok, if we know where you're looking.

Trusted Vendors List

And yes, Prime Vapes is trusted :)

First 2

You're safe, although there have been some grumbles about their email persistence recently :18:. First time buyers can get 20% off by signing up for the newsletter. welcome20off may also work :)

code worked so decision made… many thanks to you both

very much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom