What's new

What was the mod?

Shaern

Postman
i saw a deal on a squonk mod a few weeks ago on the bargain thread, but for the life of me I can’t find the link and having forgotten the mods name I can’t search my history.

It was around £30.... what distinguished it (I did some research) was a switch that meant you didn’t need to use an adaptor if using different size batteries.

Any ideas apes?

FTFY and don't lie you have a problem it's best to get it out in the open [emoji23]
Trust me it's not, got a Topside off the classies but that may find a home with the son. No problem here, I want it I get it. Beauty of having noone to answe to & it's only the kids inheritance money :D.

Trust me it's not, got a Topside off the classies but that may find a home with the son. No problem here, I want it I get it. Beauty of having noone to answe to & it's only the kids inheritance money :D.
Which topside did you get? Single or dual? And not a fan?

Single, haven't tried one & top fill isn't the most important. As I normally have 4 or more set ups on the go battery life isn't proirity. Shape has always put me off but maybe it's diferent in the hand. Got 2 Drones so it's gonna have to be special to compete with them. By the way Chaser review should be done by weekend, it's no duffer is all I'll say for now;)

Single, haven't tried one & top fill isn't the most important. As I normally have 4 or more set ups on the go battery life isn't proirity. Shape has always put me off but maybe it's diferent in the hand. Got 2 Drones so it's gonna have to be special to compete with them. By the way Chaser review should be done by weekend, it's no duffer is all I'll say for now;)
Amazing news on the chaser then can't wait for the review [emoji4] any news on them finding distribution? She's on the second coil now and if I can't get more I'm gonna have to start on the pod with a dremel so nord coils fit [emoji17]

Amazing news on the chaser then can't wait for the review [emoji4] any news on them finding distribution? She's on the second coil now and if I can't get more I'm gonna have to start on the pod with a dremel so nord coils fit [emoji17]
Still hasn't been released. Personally think they'll miss the boat. Shame as it's a decent bit of kit, ideal for first user/bag carry.

Back
Top Bottom