What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Hi to all fellow squonkers! Behold the beast lol Working on my building - made a 24awg Ni80/35awg Kanthal, 6 [email protected] id - pretty pleasant at 44w

Attachments

• 1533159632233426451537.jpg
    1533159632233426451537.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 316
Hey all! I'm new here & relatively new to vaping. So far I have one squonker, but I feel like it's a beast & I love it: the Rage. The full title is too dang long to type out every time, LOL.
Anyway, I'm glad I found this thread so I can get advice on future squonk stuff when I need it.
Nice to meet you all! :)

Don't think I posted this here so here's my Asmodus Pumper paired with the Cthulhu 1928 MTL RDA. The deep well takes 4 pumps of the Asmodus for a fill and because of the pump mechanism doesn't flow back.
Looks good too [emoji6]
IMG_20180905_105447.jpeg

I just got my Pulse BF mod, & so far I love it. I would prefer it have a 2nd battery slot, but it still hits fairly hard, which I like.
Squonk bottle is just the right amount of soft, & I found a spare on Fast Tech for only about $3.50. I would definitely recommend the model I have, at least.

I want to buy vandy vape pulse X mod. It is a good squonk mod or bad?
Ive got the Vandy Vape pulse 80w squonk mod and love it great little mod very light dont no much about the pulse X but if its as good as the pulse 80w then i say you cant go wrong.....

Back
Top Bottom