What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

You can buy filler plugs for the Origenny that fit perfectly into the top of the feed tube of a squonk bottle. Not got a linky, but FT do them in packs I believe

That's cool thanks. I'll go have a look now.

Do you guys just use the super soft bottles? As that's all I see recommended on fb.

edit: thanks for the link. My slow typing again.

Nice one fop and yeah pretty much for me on the supersofts @GROOF not cheap but much nicer to use

Nice one fop and yeah pretty much for me on the supersofts @GROOF not cheap but much nicer to use

Supersofts for me too. The normal bottles are ok though, just make it a bit less natural to give it a pump lol ;)

They sometimes need an o ring under the screwcap though to keep the pressure in the bottle and stop it dousing the inside of your mod

Hi fellow squonkers. Great to see a dedicated squonking section here:)
I have been squonking on and off for the last 2 years and I would recommend everyone give this style of vaping a go.
I started with a Reo which is just a simple mechanical mod, but they just work superbly and are built to last. I have tried the cheap chinese mods like the terminator and found it great as a dirt cheap introduction to sqonking. The Geyscano and the kangxin innoy regulated squonkers are great as well for the price as long as you put a better atty on top of them.
My current work set up is a svapiamo istick abs mod. This mod is perfect for me as it is so lightweight and because it is made out of abs plastic it never feels cold(i work outdoors) and if it gets scratched or marked up you can just rub it out. It comes with a 16.5 and 22mm drip cup which is so simple to screw on and off and makes changing different size attys a breeze. I run mine with an origen little 16 atty up top or sometimes change the atty to a vicious ant cyclone. I prefer the flavour from the small attys much more than the clouds from the 22mm ones. 30w from the svapiamo is more than enough when using one of these little attys as well.
I also bought some of them super soft bottles with the metal top cap from reosmods to put in my istick. Brilliant bottle which is easy to fill and increases the capacity from 6ml to 8.5ml. I would recommend them.
Finally, Thanks for bringing to my attention the Kimaera mod. That looks just the job but I doubt I will ever be able to get my hands on one:(
IMG_20160419_141144616.jpg
IMG_20160419_141237290_HDR.jpg

I've got a handy tip that I've nicked off him indoors. He travels a lot and had to come up with a stopper for his squonk bottles in a hurry. It turns out that Lego hands fit really well in the end of the tube (at least on sun box bottles).

Hi fellow squonkers. Great to see a dedicated squonking section here:)
I have been squonking on and off for the last 2 years and I would recommend everyone give this style of vaping a go.
I started with a Reo which is just a simple mechanical mod, but they just work superbly and are built to last. I have tried the cheap chinese mods like the terminator and found it great as a dirt cheap introduction to sqonking. The Geyscano and the kangxin innoy regulated squonkers are great as well for the price as long as you put a better atty on top of them.
My current work set up is a svapiamo istick abs mod. This mod is perfect for me as it is so lightweight and because it is made out of abs plastic it never feels cold(i work outdoors) and if it gets scratched or marked up you can just rub it out. It comes with a 16.5 and 22mm drip cup which is so simple to screw on and off and makes changing different size attys a breeze. I run mine with an origen little 16 atty up top or sometimes change the atty to a vicious ant cyclone. I prefer the flavour from the small attys much more than the clouds from the 22mm ones. 30w from the svapiamo is more than enough when using one of these little attys as well.
I also bought some of them super soft bottles with the metal top cap from reosmods to put in my istick. Brilliant bottle which is easy to fill and increases the capacity from 6ml to 8.5ml. I would recommend them.
Finally, Thanks for bringing to my attention the Kimaera mod. That looks just the job but I doubt I will ever be able to get my hands on one:(View attachment 87387 View attachment 87388
Welcome aboard, huge reo fan here, great to have you onboard

I've got a handy tip that I've nicked off him indoors. He travels a lot and had to come up with a stopper for his squonk bottles in a hurry. It turns out that Lego hands fit really well in the end of the tube (at least on sun box bottles).
Genius !!

Genius !!
A moment of pure inspiration the first time he flew out with his squonker. He suddenly realised all his juice was in danger and the only thing he had was a Lego Dracula key ring. He can be very inventive sometimes. I think the kids are beginning to wonder why their Lego men suddenly seem to be missing hands though :D

Yep that's the one mate
Love my nutz,have 3 [emoji6]

Just finished watching that video. He's holding it up comparing the size to another sva mod. Was it called Penguin or Aluminium, or are they the same thing?

I'm getting confused :/

Back
Top Bottom