What's new

Welcome ALL Squonkers!!

Yay nice one @Rob a hidey hole for the dirty bottom feeders ;)

Attachments

• 1461054579748.jpg
    1461054579748.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 457
My squonking journey has been mostly dissapointing.
That'll teach me to buy cheap crap!

Sorry to hear that, could well be right there,chinese stuff was it?

Yep, a plaggy Terminator which no matter what I do taints the taste of the juice with plastic and hits like a wet blanket.
And another thingy that only takes the itsy bitsy Chalice III tank, equally uninspiring.

Yep, a plaggy Terminator which no matter what I do taints the taste of the juice with plastic and hits like a wet blanket.
And another thingy that only takes the itsy bitsy Chalice III tank, equally uninspiring.

Certainly heard lots of hit and miss on the terminator ,big fan of 14mm attys myself but they do take some getting used to and coil pos is crucial . the kanger dripbox with hastur v2 rda woule be my reccomendation for budget set up ;)

@bellyman do an apprix measurement of the squonk bottle on ur mod for me ill see if ive a spare that might help with the tainting,and will take a look ay ur chalice build too if you want fresh eyes(not that im not a buildtard !)

I'm looking forward to the Kimaera. That's one mod that has got me really interested in squonking. Tiny and regulated :)

I wish I kept the viper now :(

One question to all the squonkers though.

How much juice goes into the rda after a little squeeze? I normally only take one or two pulls before putting the mod in my pocket or laying it on the sofa/ desk.

I just don't want to end up with it leaking everywhere as I've got so used to not having any leaks from my tanks.

Depends on the "suck back" of the atty bud,some evacuate chamber completely some leave bit of a well

I'm looking forward to the Kimaera. That's one mod that has got me really interested in squonking. Tiny and regulated :)

I wish I kept the viper now :(

One question to all the squonkers though.

How much juice goes into the rda after a little squeeze? I normally only take one or two pulls before putting the mod in my pocket or laying it on the sofa/ desk.

I just don't want to end up with it leaking everywhere as I've got so used to not having any leaks from my tanks.

Does look a bit of a stunner, even to mech head like me

Back
Top Bottom