What's new

Wasp Nano Advice.

Ive tried a 0.35 (mentioned before).

So far I've tried 0.35, 0.75 & 0.8 with various wires, various coil positions, various airflow various liquids and various temp/wattage levels. Has to be a point I say I'd rather cut my £20 Wasp off than waste more time and money.

It works well for some people, personally I think it's rather crap.

would you like to sell the "rather crap" nano at a nice reduced rate ?

No, I'm either offering to a friend for free or, if he doesn't want it, I'll see if Rob will take it as a free late addition to the raffle.

Think I owe some apologise for doubting people... By Jove think I've cracked it!

Put a micro of all micro coils in. A 3.5mm 7 wrap 316L coming out at 0.45ohm. If I had dropped it I would have lost it. Airflowlly closed off, only a mil gap. Put it in temp at 390F at 28w, bingo. Need to hook up to escribe to see what temp it's actually hitting but 390 seemed good.

Even put it a DIY juice I've been steeping and wasn't a huge fan of when tried it, on that it tasted superb!

Thanks so much for the advice guys and girls, judging from tonight's use I'm going to be hitting 9/10 hours from the battery now.

Think I owe some apologise for doubting people... By Jove think I've cracked it!

Put a micro of all micro coils in. A 3.5mm 7 wrap 316L coming out at 0.45ohm. If I had dropped it I would have lost it. Airflowlly closed off, only a mil gap. Put it in temp at 390F at 28w, bingo. Need to hook up to escribe to see what temp it's actually hitting but 390 seemed good.

Even put it a DIY juice I've been steeping and wasn't a huge fan of when tried it, on that it tasted superb!

Thanks so much for the advice guys and girls, judging from tonight's use I'm going to be hitting 9/10 hours from the battery now.
congrats old boy it's frustrating when you cant get a build right but when you do seems all worth it dosent it :2thumbsup: happy days

congrats old boy it's frustrating when you cant get a build right but when you do seems all worth it dosent it :2thumbsup: happy days

I was ready to throw the bleeding thing out the window! Amount of wire, cotton and liquid it wasted.

Suddenly seems worth it, it's on par with Goon with added advantage of over double the battery life.

Feel a tad guilty now though as it was heading to the raffle, think I'll have to bob another donation in!

I was ready to throw the bleeding thing out the window! Amount of wire, cotton and liquid it wasted.

Suddenly seems worth it, it's on par with Goon with added advantage of over double the battery life.

Feel a tad guilty now though as it was heading to the raffle, think I'll have to bob another donation in!
i think we have all been thair with at least one atty or two and as for the raffle the more donations you give the more chances of winning some lovely stuff :2thumbsup:

Told you mate a micro coil 0.4 or 0.5 and it seems to perform exceptionally I think it's the fact the air can get all the way round and under the coil
Whatever it is it works and the taste is exceptional

Well done mate glad you got it sorted

Ive tried a 0.35 (mentioned before).

So far I've tried 0.35, 0.75 & 0.8 with various wires, various coil positions, various airflow various liquids and various temp/wattage levels. Has to be a point I say I'd rather cut my £20 Wasp off than waste more time and money.

It works well for some people, personally I think it's rather crap.
Agree mate, I've tried everything and my Goon 1.5 clone from SXK knocks it out of the park!

Anyone else using their wasp on a squonk ? I have mine on the pico with a 0.6 ohm kanthal coil

Anyone recommend a build best for this ?

Anyone else using their wasp on a squonk ? I have mine on the pico with a 0.6 ohm kanthal coil

Anyone recommend a build best for this ?

I'm interested in this too, I've bought the Wasp RDTA for walking the dog duty, and would love a dinky coil that doesn't drink juice or battery, as it's sat on top of a Vaporesso target mini (Crazy tiny setup!).

I've got kanthal in most sizes and some 28g Stainless, but I'm happy to get more wire in if there's a good suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom