What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vzone simply squonk box

Never heard of this but can say I've heard nothing but good about the Luxotic

Luxotic would be the better option imo but be sure to order the silicone bottles for it as the standard ones are nasty... unless you buy the black one which has the improved bottles already included.

Luxotic would be the better option imo but be sure to order the silicone bottles for it as the standard ones are nasty... unless you buy the black one which has the improved bottles already included.

Been looking at the black one.
I'm still on the fence though...

Black one has a really nice shiny finish.

I'm a huge fan of full mech squonker's but i've really enjoyed using the Luxotic, tiny form factor, nice 510 and gorgeous hand feel. I also find the electronic 5 clicks on/off better than any mechanical safety switch for ease of use.

Also seems to be a whole catalog of spares an extras available to replace or customise the mod to how you like it.

there are 2 things that worry me looking at the mod you posted.
1 what on earth is holding in that squonk bottle and how much of a pain is it going to be to remove for filling
2 the saftey switch looks a little flimsy so could drop once locked looking at picture's

Back
Top Bottom