What's new

Vv pulse bf 80w regulated !!!!

100 & 10% getting this!!!!! Absolutely LOVE my Pulse, it’s all I’ve been using. Chuffed the mod will come with a refill bottle too :)

I am liking this. I guess this should be out soon since they seem to have a whole lot of working samples.

Be interested to see if it can knock the wraith off my favourite squonker top spot.

Any ideas on when we will see release? Not long got the VV pulse but now I know I am going to get this as well

There’s a unboxing video out now

I think now it’s a must have shame no 21700 support but tc mod is a deco day one buy for me

Was going to grab the RSQ mod on Monday but might just wait and see what the reviewers think of this one first!! Got the mech pulse and it’s a great little mod, plus a 30ml refill bottle that’s a huge bonus for some people

Was going to grab the RSQ mod on Monday but might just wait and see what the reviewers think of this one first!! Got the mech pulse and it’s a great little mod, plus a 30ml refill bottle that’s a huge bonus for some people
The RSQ is a great little mod too...

The RSQ is a great little mod too...
I think I might just go for the rsq tbh.. i can imagine the pulse being quite large for it to hold a 30ml juice bottle and the 20700 battery.. I like the rsq because it’s the same size if not smaller than the pulse mech.

Only thing I’m not sure on is the different chips they use, Does it really matter that much?

I think I might just go for the rsq tbh.. i can imagine the pulse being quite large for it to hold a 30ml juice bottle and the 20700 battery.. I like the rsq because it’s the same size if not smaller than the pulse mech.

Only thing I’m not sure on is the different chips they use, Does it really matter that much?
The pulse bottle won't hold 30ml of juice, the bottle in the pulse will hold 7ml of juice, it comes with a 30ml refill bottle, you screw off the rda and screw the refill bottle on and squezze it and it fills the bottle back up inside the mod... I wasn't saying buy the RSQ instead, but it is a good mod, but sure the pulse will be too :-)

21055E1B-3CBE-4315-A1B7-047ED49A3CB9.jpeg
I bought the 30ml bottle last week. Nice to have a mess free day!!!

Only issue is the silicone insert has come out a few times and stuck in the screw top!

Back
Top Bottom