What's new

VTinbox v1 bottle's

mick brown

Veteran
Does anyone happen to know where I can get some new bottles for the version 1 inbox ?
I've looked on the likes of fasttech and gearbest etc but they all have the dreaded "discontinued " notice.

Does anyone happen to know where I can get some new bottles for the version 1 inbox ?
I've looked on the likes of fasttech and gearbest etc but they all have the dreaded "discontinued " notice.
You may struggle with that one. I recall reading something about a conversion kit to use v3 bottles but I can't find where. Ask on squonk section.

You may struggle with that one. I recall reading something about a conversion kit to use v3 bottles but I can't find where. Ask on squonk section.
V3's are silicone aren't they ? I know people might call me strange but I prefer the hard plastic ones. I'm just wondering if maybe the kangertech ones will fit. They're still available. I'll have a measure and play tomorrow.

I'm just googling to see what I can find, who knows, but definitely worth an email :)

I'm just googling to see what I can find, who knows, but definitely worth an email :)
The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is that it's Canada. Import duty shouldn't be too much though I suppose on 10 bottles.

Back
Top Bottom