What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vandy Vape pulse

I went to Fasttech. I received it in 5 days shipping to the U.S. Good prices and all the styles are available.
Out of intrest jp what is the best postage option to the states for fastech. I often get asked for recommendations and I never know what postage option to recommend.

IMG_0009.JPG

The pulse + dead rabbit works a treat, the dead rabbit is perfect for squonking because the air flow holes are so high up its nearly impossible to “over squonk” [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Out of intrest jp what is the best postage option to the states for fastech. I often get asked for recommendations and I never know what postage option to recommend.

I always go ePacket, seems to get the job done in under a fortnight.

Sorry didn't read the original question properly - thought it was a bit of an easy one :)
No problem bud. Allways worth reminding people. Just not sure of what our American cousins have found the fastest.

Back
Top Bottom