What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ultrasonic cleaning of Squonk bottles

Coolie27

Achiever
As the title suggests, can you give the Squonk bottles an ultrasonic bath. Searched and couldn’t find anything to say yay or nay.
Was gong to give the simple ex’s bottle a good clean as it’s had Manabush in it.

I have done previously with the harder bottles (pico squeeze) and they were fine, but never tried the soft silicone ones as I never needed to but I don't see why not!

I have done previously with the harder bottles (pico squeeze) and they were fine, but never tried the soft silicone ones as I never needed to but I don't see why not!

Cheers I’ll take my chances. I guess the worst thing that could happen would be that I would have to source a spare.

Let me know how you get on, I had no luck through 5 cycles but didn't try Milton.

I made the mistake of trying to boil wash them, they hardened.

The only fix I found was buying new ones :12:

Milton, unflavoured denture tablets or bicarb best way to shift odours. Bicarb worked for me on heisenberg type juice so tobacco should be a walk in the park.

Let me know how you get on, I had no luck through 5 cycles but didn't try Milton.

I made the mistake of trying to boil wash them, they hardened.

The only fix I found was buying new ones :12:

Will do. Where did you source the spares for the Simple ex please? (Just in case) [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom